Monday, November 12, 2012

I have been wanting to start out this blog with something grand, funny, or profound.. but instead I just have a normal day to brief you on... but I guess that is good. That means all is well, everyone is healthy,   strong, and strong willed. So it all started this morning when I was laying in bed.. Samantha next to me cuz I fell asleep feeding her at some point during the night when Tanner came in saying something, he was trying to whisper and with his new retainer for his under bite I couldnt understand a thing.. finally I figured it out... Ethan was in Dads office messing with his computer and ate 2 packs of gum.... not enough to get me out of bed...
I finally did pull myself out of bed and realized that Ethan was "on one" today... I guess he is trying to live up to his terrible 2s title. So he also put colored pencils in the milk jug, poked over 50 holes in the top of my white leather desk chair with a pencil, ate crackers in the living room... well from the looks of it, more like danced with crackers, tried to show me his little trainer toilet that was evidently full, was being the key word... all before breakfast.
Ethan is really fun though. I would say he feels passionate about life! He loves to help... only when its a competition with Natalie... His latest is this crazy deep throat growl... it is so adorable, except he just started using it when he is mad at me... not so cute anymore! He looooves to play ball... any kind and has been throwing a fast pitch before he could walk, and now he is really good at batting. The older 3 were in baseball this spring and Ethan would get two sticks or whatever he could find and have me hold one and he would practice hitting like they do to warm up. He is intense about baseball! And yes ball was one of his first words, but no he hasnt learned all that many since!
Welp Id better go switch the laundry and retuck in all the kids and head to bed, Samantha was out running errands with me all day and didnt get much of a nap so she has been asleep since 6:30pm I am sure she will be hungry soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment